MBM 98M Manual Tabletop Paper Folder
Features of MBM 98M Manual Folder
- MBM 98M paper folder with folding speed of up to 7,200 sheets per hour
- Manages paper sizes ranging from 4" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" and paper weight ranging from 16 to 80 lbs.
- Features spacious feeders with capacity for up to 150 sheets at a time
- Performs optimally with electric supply of 120 V, 60 Hz
- Keeps paper folding manageable with its convenient push-button operation
- Features digital control panel for easy monitoring of the folding jobs
- Features programmable counter with batch and total functions
- Presents color-coded fold plate graphics that help users define the folding pattern for the input as desired
- Equipped with powered exit conveyor and exit tray extension together keep the output neatly arranged
- Presents smart technology of automatic stop once the folding cycle gets completed
Overview of 98M Paper Folder
The MBM 98M is the next level of the 93M tabletop folder, with greater functionality and accuracy. It makes folding fun and easy with its push-button operations and digital control panel having programmable counter with batch and total fold functions. The 98M tabletop paper folder further presents users with the color-coded fold plate graphics that guide the movement of the paper stops. The powered exit conveyor and exit tray extension incorporated into the MBM 98M Manual Tabletop Paper Folder are similar to the ones used in earlier version and hence offer the same consistent performance. Users just have to turn this MBM tabletop paper folder on, set their desired folding jobs and let the machine do the rest. Its automatic stop feature will end the operation and shut the machine as soon as the last piece has been folded neatly.
|Product Name||MBM 98M Manual Tabletop Paper Folder|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||16.75 x 25 x 14|
|Fold Type||Letter Fold, Half-Fold, Gate-Fold, Double Parallel Fold|
|Paper Weight (Gsm)||16-80|
|Paper Size (W" x L")||4 x 5 - 8.5 x 14|
|Type of Folder||Manual Set-up, Manual-Feed|
|Fold Selection Setup||Manual|
|Warranty||90 day limited warranty on parts, excluding wearables|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Power Supply (Volts)||120v, 60 Hz|
|User Type||Large Office|
|Feed Tray Capacity||150|
|Manual Paper Feed Capacity (up to sheets)||None|
Q. From where can I get the reference for my folding tasks?
A. If you want more accurate references for folding the input, then color-coded fold plate graphics can surely serve the purpose. It will make the paper stop placement more accurate.
Q. How can I prevent the output from spreading all around and creating a mess?
A. You won’t have to put in any extra effort for that. The powered exit conveyor and exit tray extension keep the folded sheets organized in a systematic and accessible manner.
Q. Rollers wear off very quickly. How can I make them last longer?
A. This folder has a special lock plate that keeps the rollers separated and prevents them from deformation. In this way, the rollers stay in a good condition and work for a longer term.