MBM Triumph 5255 Programmable Cutter Package
- A bundle pack for the Triumph 5255 manual tabletop paper cutter
- High quality cutter knife made purely from steel
- 19-9/16” will be the length of the cutter knife
- Includes a high quality steel side table
- The sticks are quite handy as they are easy to change
- Cutting height: 3”
- Length behind the blade: 20 3/8”
- Narrow cut: 1 3/8”
- Cutting width: 20 3/8”
MBM 5255 paper cutter features
- Easy Cut electronic blade activation bars for easy operating
- Touch pad for adjustments and cut settings
- Up to 99 programmable jobs, with up to 99 steps in each
- Transparent safety cover
- Electronic hand wheel for micro adjustments to back gauge
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Comes backed by a 1 year warranty
The MBM Triumph 5255 is offering a package that contains replacement accessories. This tabletop cutter comprises a digital touchpad, power back gauge and an automatic clamp. While the package includes side tables, cutter, extra knife and 6 cutting sticks. Overall, it has everything that you need for best paper cutting jobs.
|Product Name||MBM Triumph 5255 Programmable Cutter Package|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||51 x 34 (56.5 w/ side tables) x 44|
|Length Behind Blade (Inches)||20.37|
|Narrow Cut (Inches)||1.37|
|Cutting Width (inches)||20.37|
|Type of cutter||Programmable Cutter|
|Cutting Height (Inches)||3|
|Back Gauge Setting||Electronic Hand Wheel|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115v, 60Hz, 20 amp dedicated line req.|
|Optional Accessories||Side Tables|
|Applications||Print Shops, Copy Centers|
|LED Laser Cut Line||No|
|Safety Feature||Comprehensive SCS Safety Package|
|Name||MBM TriumphTM 5255|
|Cutting width, inches||20 3/8|
|Cutting height, inches||3|
|Narrow cut, inches||1 3/8|
|Length behind blade, inches||20 3/8|
|Electrical requirements||115 V, 60 Hz 1|
|Motor output, horsepower||2|
|Dimensions (D x W x H), inches||s 44 x 33 7/82 x 51|
|Shipping weight, pounds||647|
Q. What is the programming capacity of this cutter?
A. With MBM Triumph 5255 Programmable Cutter, users can program up to 99 jobs, with up to 99 steps in each.
Q. How can I achieve the finest adjustments in the back gauge?
A. There is an electronic hand wheel that makes possible adjusting the back gauge to the finest level conforming to your requirements.
Q. Are its cuts precise enough to be called professional?
A. Yes, it provides professional-level cutting results with precision of up to 1/100th of an inch.
Q. How big should be the stacks for cutting with MBM Triumph 5255 Programmable Cutter?
A. Stacks 20 3/8” wide and 3” high can easily be cut with this product.