MBM Triumph 1135 Tabletop Trimmer
Features of MBM Triumph Kutrimmer 1135 Paper Trimmer
- MBM 1135 Trimmer with Solingen steel blade
- Presents a 25-sheet capacity and applies up to 13.75 inches of cutting length
- Features precision automatic clamp with “Easy Lift” release lever for smooth paper adjustment
- Features transparent Lexan ® safety guard with integrated cutting line indicator for visibly safe trimming
- Furnished with precision side guides scaled in inches and metric system for accurate cuts every time
- Presents standard paper sizes already marked on the table for 1135 users’ convenience
- Unit has non-skid rubber feet underneath that prevent its movement during operation
- Features cast aluminum blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for supporting blade axle strongly
- Offers all-metal construction that enhances durability of the 1135 Trimmer
Overview of Triumph Kutrimmer 1135
The MBM Triumph Kutrimmer 1135 paper trimmer is the best pick for the professional settings in search of a power-packed trimming solution. It can trim documents on a larger scale with its 25-sheet capacity and a 13.75" cutting length. The Triumph Kutrimmer 1135 has many other amenities to look for such as a convenient automatic clamp, back gauge that can be locked flexibly, precision side guides and a clear safety guard that together provide a wholesome trimming experience.
Equipped with the perfection of German engineering, this Triumph Kutrimmer paper trimmer promises the best output in the safest setting possible. The Triumph 1135 comes with sturdy all-metal construction and Solingen steel blades that are main reason behind its efficiency. Other safety provisions like transparent Lexan blade guards and automatic blade covers prevent any accidents that might occur in the absence of these components. The MBM Triumph Kutrimmer 1135 paper trimmer promises true value both through functions and design.
|Product Name||MBM Triumph 1135 Tabletop Trimmer|
|Cutting Length (Inches)||13.75|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||12.75 x 13.5 x 23|
|Warranty||1 year parts|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Trimming Material||Paper , Card-Stock , Mat-Board , Cardboard Film , Plastic Films , Speciality Papers , Illustration Board|
|Sheet Capacity (sheets/hour)||25|
|Type of Trimmer||Tabletop Trimmer|
|User Type||Large Office|
Q. Where can I use the Allen wrench?
A. Allen wrench is a tool that can help make adjustments in the main unit. It is specifically useful for adjusting the angle of the back-gauge opposite to the locking screw.
Q. My trimmer is not cutting very fine. What should I do?
A. If the cutting quality is not as fine as required, consider changing the knife and knife bar.
Q. What is the credibility of this product?
A. Independent safety laboratories approve this machine. It comes from the company that is certified under the DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 quality standards. Such certifications make it one of the most reliable products in the market.