MBM Triumph 1134 Tabletop Trimmer
Features of MBM Triumph Kutrimmer 1134 Paper Trimmer
- MBM Triumph 1134 equipped with special Solingen steel blade set for accurate cuts all the way through
- Features manual clamp that is easy to manage
- Comes with a 25-sheet capacity and capability of providing up to 13.75 inches of cutting length
- Features transparent Lexan® safety guard with built-in cutting line indicator
- Equipped with precision side guides calibrated in inches and metric system for measured cuts
- Has standard paper sizes given on the table for users’ convenience
- Stability of the operating space ensured with the non-skid rubber feet
- Possesses strong blade mounting bracket
- Possesses robust metal chassis that promises durability
Overview of Triumph Kutrimmer 1134
The MBM Triumph Kutrimmer 1134 paper trimmer is here to speed up the trimming jobs with its unique features and has a 25-sheet capacity. Like other members of the MBM kutrimmer paper cutter series, this dynamic tabletop trimmer features a manual clamp, lockable back gauge, adjustable front gauge, precision side guides, metal chassis and a clear safety guard for safer and smoother trimming experience. The Triumph Kutrimmer 1134 has been tailored under German technology that gives it an edge over the other trimmers in the market. With its premium quality Solingen steel blades, the MBM Triumph 1134 ensures that blades stay functional and efficient for a longer time. As a bonus, the Triumph 1134 comes with the transparent Lexan blade guards, automatic clamp, blade mounting bracket and non-skid rubber feet that keep the working conditions under users’ control.
|Product Name||MBM Triumph 1134 Tabletop Trimmer|
|Cutting Length (Inches)||13.75|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||12 x 13.25 x 22.25|
|Warranty||1 year parts|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Trimming Material||Paper , Card-Stock , Mat-Board , Cardboard Film , Plastic Films , Speciality Papers , Illustration Board|
|Sheet Capacity (sheets/hour)||25|
|Type of Trimmer||Tabletop Trimmer|
|User Type||Large Office|
Q. Can you offer any tips for added safety during operations?
A. For utmost safety while cutting, ensure to keep the knife guard on and it should not be damaged in any way. This guard will prevent the blade from coming in contact with the fingers of the user.
Q. What should I expect to have in my package?
A. Basic trimming unit should have the following elements as part of the complete package:
- Knife guard
- Paper clamp
- Knife guide
- Knife carrier
- Side lay with measuring scale
- Locking screw
- Easy lift lever
Q. How can I adjust the fallen knife carrier?
A. If the knife carrier falls down, it can be put back in place by adjusting the friction device.