MBM StitchFold Without Interface (For Off-Line Use)
Features of MBM StitchFold (For Off Line Use)
- MBM StitchFold presenting patented, wire-fed stitching system and capacity to job, stitch and fold up to 65,000 booklets with same spools throughout the cycle
- Provides ease of working on-line with good quality collators especially the MBM FC 10
- Easily brings together up to 100 pages at a time
- Features facility of push-button operations with 6-digit counter
- Features staple leg adjustment for custom adjustments of the staple size
- Ensures continuously smooth running of the machine with heavy-duty clutch and bearings providing the support
- Presenting knife fold with dual fold rollers for professional folding
- Equipped with moveable magnetic stitching heads with one step treading allowing user-friendly setup
- Allows users to safely store the finished booklets with the powered exit conveyor
- Features transparent safety access covers, back jog and stand with casters
- Adds to convenience with the optional StitchMaster activated clinch and an in-line corner/side stitch gate
Overview of MBM StitchFold
The MBM StitchFold without interface is a special version of the standard MBM StitchFold. It can perform multiple functions with one unit like jogging, stitching and folding and supplements collating when combined with collators like the MBM FC 10. With this MBM electric wire stitcher, users can avail the facilitation of patented magnetic stitching head, push-button operations with 6-digit counter, staple leg adjustment, knife fold with dual fold rollers, transparent safety access covers, heavy-duty clutch and bearings, back jog and stand with casters along with the optional activated clinch and an in-line corner/side stitch gate that together make the StitchFold wire stitch booklet maker worth your investment.
|Product Name||MBM StitchFold Without Interface (For Off-Line Use)|
|Stitching System||Wire-Fed Magnetic|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||24.5 x 52 x 21|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty, excluding wearables|
|Included Accessories||Back Jog, Stand with Casters|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Max. Paper Size (W"xL")||12.75 x 18.5|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115V, 60Hz|
|Sheet Capacity (sheets/hour)||25|
|Booklet Capacity (Pages)||100|
|Min. Paper Size (W"xL")||4.75 x 8.5|
Q: For how long am i entitled to warranty?
A: The SF 2 comes with a 1 year limited warranty excluding wearables.
Q: What is the difference of SF 2 with inteface and without intefeace ?
A: With interface the SF 2 can be used with in line products for multiple uses.
Q: Do we have to change the wirespools everytime we operate the SF 2?
A: No, the SF 2 can fold up to 65000 booklets without the replacement of wire spools.
Q: What is the sheet capacity of the SF 2 stitch booklet maker?
A: The wire stitched booklet SF 2 has the sheet capacity of 25 sheets at a time.