MBM StitchFold With Activated Clinch (Special Factory Order)
Features of StitchFold with Activated Clinch
- MBM StitchFold wire stitch booklet maker with unique wire-fed stitching system for saving time and money
- Provides professional-looking booklets with up to 100 pages
- Eliminates the hassle of replacing wire spools for different functions
- Easily jogs, stitches and folds up to 65,000 booklets in a cycle
- Presents an activated clinch and on-line corner/side stitch gate for neat placement of staple at the bottom of the booklet
- Gives exceptional results with various collators especially the MBM FC 10
- Facilitates the users in machine settings due to its control panel having push button convenience
- Features adjustable magnetic stitching heads for flexible stitching
- Features powered exit conveyor for keeping the booklets neatly arranged once done
- Adds to the deal’s value with its additional back jog and stand with casters
- Offers an optional trimmer capable of processing up to 2300 sets per hour
Overview of MBM StitchFold
The MBM StichFold With activated clinch is a special deal for quick and efficient booklet making. It has a wire-fed stitching system that not only provides accurate results but helps save cost as well. Its highlight is its Activated Clinch for neater and flatter staple placement on to the booklet. This MBM electric wire stitcher can put together up to 100 pages in one go. Its powerful optional trimmer is equipped for providing up to 2300 finished booklets within an hour. MBM StitchFold makes its mark with its patented magnetic stitching head that provides hassle-free adjustment of the machine to the paper size and stitch spacing. The booklets you will find lying at the end of the powered exit conveyer will be a clear evidence of the StitchMaster’s promise of quality
|Product Name||MBM StitchFold With Activated Clinch (Special Factory Order)|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115V, 60Hz|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||24.5 x 52 x 21|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty, excluding wearables|
|Included Accessories||Back Jog, Stand with Casters|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Stitching System||Wire-Fed Magnetic|
|Max. Paper Size (W"xL")||12.75 x 18.5|
|Min. Paper Size (W"xL")||4.75 x 8.5|
|Booklet Capacity (Pages)||100|
|Sheet Capacity (sheets/hour)||25|
Q: For how long am i entitled to warranty?
A: The SF 2 comes with a 1 year limited warranty excluding wearables.
Q: What is the difference of SF 2 with inteface and without intefeace ?
A: With interface the SF 2 can be used with in line products for multiple uses.
Q: Do we have to change the wirespools everytime we operate the SF 2?
A: No, the SF 2 can fold up to 65000 booklets without the replacement of wire spools.
Q: What is the sheet capacity of the SF 2 stitch booklet maker?
A: The wire stitched booklet SF 2 has the sheet capacity of 25 sheets at a time.