MBM 25 Single Spindle Tabletop Drill
Features of 25 Single Spindle Paper Drill
- MBM 25 tabletop drill with a powerful 1/4 HP motor for rapid and accurate drilling
- Easily drills up to 2 inches of paper
- Features easy glide table with special roller bearings for easy adjustment of the input
- Comes with 1/4 inches of drilling size and additional sharpening stone
- Features quick release clamp that ensures uninterrupted operations
- Works efficiently with just 115 V supplied
- Fits into any space due to its smart design and reasonable weight of 36 lbs.
- Presents an economical footprint of 14" x 18" x 18"
- Smoothly handles papers with dimensions of up to 18 7/8" x 10"
- Equipped with self-centering guides for intelligent adjustments
Overview of MBM 25 Tabletop Paper Drill
The MBM 25 single spindle tabletop drill is a fast and simple way to drill neat holes through two inches of paper. It presents a layout that is adaptable to any sort of setting and offers an economical footprint of 14" x 18" x 18". Users can use 5/32, 13/64, 7/32, and 1/4 inch bits with this machine but only the 1/4" bit comes as a standard. Its self-centering guides, quick release clamp, easy glide table and additional sharpening stone make this package complete and more valuable.
This dynamic MBM single spindle drill allows users to select their required drilling jobs from the five preset drilling patterns for saving time. There are adjustable margin settings built-in which further facilitate this process. This MBM tabletop drill is pretty light in weight, starts up with just 115 V and can perform exceptionally well due to its 1/4 HP motor.
|Product Name||MBM 25 Single Spindle Tabletop Drill|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115, 60|
|User Type||Large Office|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||18.5 x 18.87 x 14.12|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Included Accessories||High Quality 1/4" Drill Bit, Sharpener & Honing Stone|
|Drilling Capacity (Inches)||2|
|Table Size||18.87 x 10|
|No. Of Drill Bits||1|
|Maximum Throat Depth||1-3/8”|
|Maximum Paper Length||14-3/4”|
|Table Size||18-7/8 x 10”|
|Accommodates Drill Bits||5/32”, 13/64”, 7/32”, ¼” drill bits|
|Included Accessories||1/4” bit included along with sharpener and honing stone|
|Power Supply||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (H” x W” x D”)||18 x 18-7/8 x 14-1/8|
|Shipping Weight||39 lbs.|
Q: Can we install another spindle in this drill machine?
A: Unfortunately, MBM 25 only has a single spindle you can see MBM FMM3 3-Spindle Floor Model Drill for multiple drilling tasks.
Q: How much drilling thickness can be handled by MBM 25?
A: MBM 25 Single Spindle Tabletop Drill can drill 2” of paper at once.
Q: Are the drill bits readily available for MBM 25 Single Spindle Tabletop Drill?
A: This Tabletop Drill can support 5/32", 13/64", 7/32", and 1/4" drill bits and they are readily available.
Q: My drilling requires more force than normal, why?
A: This indicates that the drill bit needs to be sharpen, you must sharpen regularly with the sharpen provided with the MBM 25 Single Spindle Tabletop Drill.